Monday, September 1, 2014

About Me

About Me

     My name is Brady Terry.  I grew up in a small town in southern Utah County.  I enjoy the outdoors and spending time with family and friends, especially my wife Nicole.  My favorite things to do in the outdoors are hunting, fishing, camping and riding horses or ATV's.  I married Nicole on march 21st 2014. She is the love of my life and I couldn't be happier than when I'm with her.
     My most recent writing experiences have been for classes I took during last fall's semester.  I haven't taken an English class since before my mission, but I enjoyed the class that I took prior to my leaving and learned a lot.  I had a great teacher who wouldn't give up on me and was a great influence in my life.
     I hope to be able to increase my abilities as a writer this semester through concepts that I will learn in this class.  I would also like to learn more on Rhetoric so that I can better express myself through words in future classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment