Thursday, October 2, 2014

Reading Reflection #3

     The section of reading I just did was in Ch. 6 of the text book and was titled, "Identifying Sources."  The Ideas I had about researching my paper and writing accordingly have changed quite a bit as I read.  The chapter talked about lots of different sources available for finding research material.  One that I had never previously thought of was to talk to a professor in the field of study that I am writing about.  I think this could be a very effective use of my time.
     I think that knowing what I do now about researching will help my paper to have more of a backbone and be more on track and convincing.  The sources I learned about will help me strengthen my thesis and may even change the subject or argument of my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment