Tuesday, October 7, 2014

reflection on writing proposal #2

    In writing my proposal I honestly just looked over the things that we were told to look at in class and use in our writing.  I feel like having a basic outline helps me more than anything to know what the teacher would like to see in a paper.  I feel like my proposal is pretty good.  I felt like I used all of the necessary strategies we were told to use and that it shows well the direction I would like to take my synthesis of the two papers.  I don't think I have any questions about the unit on researching because it is something that is pretty straight forward and the little that was talked about in class was enough for me to understand what was expected.  I honestly don't know how much writing a proposal will help me with the actual synthesis paper because I haven't done it yet, but I feel like it is a lot of extra work that could probably be done in a brainstorming session. After doing several assignments of Rhetoric I feel like I understand pretty well its purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment