Saturday, December 6, 2014

peer review response

Brady Terry
Professor Debra Reece
English 2010
December 2, 2014
Peer Review Response and Reflection
                After listening to the responses and feedback from my peers some of the things that I will do to revise my Issues Paper will be to solidify my conclusion, and use information from other sources or personal experiences to tie the main points of my paper to my conclusion.  Another thing that I need to do is double check my facts to make sure that they are in line with actual evidence and truth and not just someone’s opinion.

                I think that this will really help me to better present the information that I would like to as well as help me to show better how I feel and what I would do to change or help what is being done.  I think that doing this will help me to have a lot stronger paper with more power and meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment